Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A Bit Under The Weather.


Hello all just a quite note
tonight I have been out of
it the past couple of day's
The Doctor's has got me
on total bed rest for now.

I know some are looking for
some thing from me so I am
going to try and make it to the
post office tomorrow and got
a lot of things to mail out.

I hate it that I coudl not do the
post that I so wanted to do for
father's day, but I was not able
to find many stamps to use
with the post I have not giving
up on doing it I just need more
photos of stamps about father's
day so if you know of any please
let me know about them.
Budrow@Highland.Net

So in closeing let's have a bit
of fun and give away a cover.

In 1973 What Nation issued a stamp
in the shape of a record.

These stamps had the
National anthem recorded on
one side of the stamp and
could actually be played on
a record player.
Email me your answer.
Budrow@Highland.Net

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home