Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Day After 6-6-6


Good evening all well
it's the day after 06-06-06
and I still feel like I am
living a nightmare

666 was a 24 hour work
day for me so it started
for me on the 5th and did
not end for me till 2:00 A.M.
on 06-07-06 and I only
managed get one email done
yesterday in my free time.

I did get to make it to the post
office to get the big 666 post
mark 25 minutes be for they
was to close I will tell you all
about that in another post when
I show one of those covers
I had done.

there was on big thing about
yesterday that did brother be
and a few others about yesterday
you heard more about 666
on the news the morning
TV shows and if that was
not bad enough most people
get not get pass the 666.

There was one placed that I did
stop in for a meeting that
they knew for sure what day it
was, to them and me and
so many others it was
June the 6th (D-Day) and that
meeting was at the VFW

So the guy's and me had six
pints each of beer now
any thing stronger I would not
had got any work done at all.

And what I though would be a
nice easy going day for me
soon turned in to a day of me
being on the phone just about
all day so to night I though what
better to show then this
Alexander Graham Bell
cover and I have Michael to thank
for it you can find his Blog here
http://blog.michael.dodd.com/

you would think any body that
hate's to talk on the phone as
much as I do would not want
any thing from
Alexander Graham Bell
this is all so coming from some
one that just does not have one
phone line in there home but four
with eight phone numbers and I
wont even talk about
the cell phones.

all Blog winner be looking for mail
soon I am just about done with
all the mailings and if I own you
a email look for it by tomorrow
Friday by the latest and look
for a couple of new post
later today.

Happy Stamping.


1 Comments:

Blogger cddstamps said...

Buddy.. good and interesting.. I enjoy reading and thanks for the mention..

keep up the good work.. did the 06 06 06 arrive?? I know some person I sent to in US has got their letter.. I know you know this.. but I have to day.. dont damaged envelope ok.. open carefully with sharpy knife and keep the whole envelope for the date franking

Best wishes.. Michael

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home