Friday, June 16, 2006

I Sold It All


Hello All I hope you are finding
time for stamping as I told
early in the week I am off work
this week thanks to the Doctor's.

So what have I been up to you
might ask well sence Saturday
I have been going through the
house and gather up every
things that I had in my Collect
getting it all together in just
one room and let me tell
you it was not a easy job to
gather up every piece that
spades almost 15 years of
collecting every piece that I
had and let me say that is sure
made a lot of room on my
book shelves, that now look
so bare with out the collect.

Well after I got it all together
what did I do with it you are
wondering I sold it every piece
that I had all at one time.

ok don't worry I not talking about
my stamps I sold off my Coke~Cola
collect there was any thing and every
thing you could think of that was Coke
or had any thing to do with Coke~Cola
I made a fellow collector very happy
yesterday when I sold it all to him in one
big lot at a good price.

There was a couple of reason I sold it all
1. I will tell you the number on reason a
little later on
2. I can take that money now and put it
in to what else of Crosse that would be
Stamps and stuff that I want to add
to my stamp collect.
and then the number 3 reason I will tell
you later on when the time is right.

So please for give me but I just had to
share this with some one just like I am
sharing the above cover with you all.
Witch I think is the ugliest stamps I have
seen this year so far.

Let me know what you think of

the stamps.

Budrow@Highland.Net

Had you going think I has sold off my stamps
I can tell you this I never see me selling off
my stamp collect at all they will go to my
future boy that I will be blessed with
some day when the lord is ready for
me to be a father.

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home