Monday, June 12, 2006

What is IT & Still No Mail


Good evening all I hope All
your stamp dreams have
come true today me would
you still believe that
I am still waiting on that
shipment from the U.S.F.D.C.S
I think I will be a old man when it
does get here so to pass the
time my friend has started a
stamp blog of his own
and I have been enjoy reading
his post I am P.C.
Philatelic Crazy and Ez
he has P.M.S.
Philatelic Madness Syndrome
be sure to drop by his new Blog
http://philatelicmadnesssyndrome.blogspot.com/
I sure you will enjoy it.

ok now for a bit of trivia fun I think I got a lot
of you with last night's trivia.
and want to thank every one how replied
with the answers I will post the winner
tomorrow night I just might have to pick
more then one because so many got
there answer in at the same time
so I going to have to look at the time
stamp on the messages to be far
to all that sent a reply for the trivia
Thank you and be sure to look
tomorrow night if you are a winner.

And for tonight a stamp that I know
about how about you if you can tell
me the year of issue the name of
the stamp or the topic of the
stamps you will get your self
a cover e-mail you answer to
Budrow@Highland.Net

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home