Saturday, June 17, 2006

Let Me know About Daddy.


Hello All I hope you are having
at a good evening I will have
to keep the post short tonight.

Getting ready to call it a day.
done a little shopping on e-bay
tonight and am watching one
more auction witch will end some
time tomorrow guess you could
say that I am spending that
money all ready from selling
off my coke~Cola collect.

No Trivia tonight in stead I want
to hear a story about your Father.
I will give 10 cover to the first 10
people that shares there story's of
Daddy with me we all have some
thing that all way stick's out in our mind
about dad that time he did ?? and
had the hold family laughing
or may be in was dear old
dad that got you started
with stamp collecting..

And the best story out of the 10 I
will share here with you all as a follow
up to my post that I do for Fathers Day.
So be sure to check back tomorrow
for what I have learned in my quest
to learn about father's day stamps.

So share that dear old dad story
Budrow@Highland.Net

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home