Sunday, June 04, 2006

U.S. Bureau Of Engraving And Printing Misprint.


(CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE TO SEE DATE)

Hello all I know this will
a bit of topic for me
but I just have to share
this with all of you.
Might make one want to

collect Bank Notes.


You know those New
Ten Dollars Bills
That was issued on
March 2, 2006
by the
U.S. Bureau Of
Engraving And Printing.

Look at the bills
CLOSE
The date is
misprinted
on some of the bills
I'm not saying that every
one has is a misprint.

I have try no now end

searching.

and found

nothing

but there are MISPRINTS

out there .

Quite Look in you'r

POCKETBOOK :-)

And if you got one pull it out

and put it away for safe keeping

for now, This come from two very

good soures one Being me the stamp Crazy

Blogger 2st from my friend that handles

Mint comins and notes.

I know that girls
that work around
at the bank's and just
let me say that it has
be come the talk of
the town around here
and Oneida, TN
as well so.

So from Oneida,
Tennessee
to Whitley City,
Kentucky I stopped at every
Branch of my Home Town
bank's and got those ten's
if they had any.

you can find about all about
the new money at this site.
http://www.moneyfactory.gov/newmoney/

If any Body Knows any thing I sure would

Like to hear what you have to say!

Do you have any?

I got me some.

I Sure hope some of my fellow

collects and fill me in
Budrow@Hihgland.Net

I promise that next post will be
about stamps.

Happy Collecting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home