Saturday, June 10, 2006

Still No Mail For Me


People I telling you all
this waiting on the mail man
is making me a old Gary hair
man I am still waiting on that
shipment from the U.S.F.D.C.
and then I got word that I should
all so be looking for something
that was sent on 666 and to
watch out for the special
franking on the letter.

I sure hope when the mail
comes on Monday that my
box is just full of goodies
that sure would be nice.

I special friend said I should
show more of my stamps in
my collect because I have
been showing a lot of new
issues for about the past
two week so tonight I though I
would show this S/S.

Iran / Persian Stamps
Bam Earthquake
Issued
January 21, 2004
to remember a powerful earthquake
That struck southeastern Iran
on December 26, 2003,
killing over 43,000 people,
injured 20,000, left 60,000
homeless and destroyed
much of the city of Bam.

The USGS National Earthquake
information center is reported
a magnitude of 6.6 for the quake,
which was located just
southwest of the city.

About 60 percent of the buildings
in Bam were destroyed.
The old quarter and a
2,000-year-old citadel
(severely damaged by the earthquake)
were built primarily of mud brick.

To read more about Bam
(Click Here)

I have been so busy around the
house today and still work or
replying to all the great email
you guy's are send I love them
every one.

and for the one that was looking
for something to go out in to day's
mail guy's I am just so sorry I missed
the mail man today so if you knew
you had something that was going
out Friday or Saturday I sorry for
a delay and be sure to look back
tomorrow I am work on a great
trivia contest I think this will give
Ez and other a real run for the
cover so you know that this will
be a bit harder I hope so get
ready to put those thinking caps
on till them guy's have a good
Night and Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home