Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Washington 2006 catalog


Hay you even been
looking to get some
thing in the mail and
know that it is on it
way to you so you
check the mail three
or four times even
tho you know about
what time you mail
man brings the mail.

I have made more trip
to the mail box all ready
this week.
I am looking for stuff
from the big stamps
show and we get one
day less of mail severe
this week because Monday
was Memorial Day.

The above stamps are in
the Washington 2006
catalog when I get it I will
show better photos of them.

I am all so looking for a
shipment from Artcarft as
well from the U.S.F.D.S.
so that means that I will
have more covers to
trade and give to some
lucky reader

And to the frist one that
can tell me the right
answer will get a FDC
The country of ????
once issued a stamp
shaped like a banana.
be the frist person to
e-mail
Budrow@Highland.Net
will get the cover.

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home