Thursday, February 16, 2006

Who's Got The Olympic Stamps.



Hello all I have missed posting for you all.

I was under the weather yesterday with one

of those Old Migraine so I was just out of

It yesterday.


And may box is just full of messages every body

looking for Any Olympic Games Stamps that one

Can find I don't have many but I got a few.

The above is from Grenada

1988 Disney's Olympic Games.


And I think the most odd Olympic Stamps I

Have seen has come from Great Britain

1948 and that is about all I am able to tell you

about this Stamp I don't know any Scott number

For this one and the next one.

May be Michael will read this and let us know

About them he love GB stamps just as much as I do.

IF you stop by his blog you can see that he like's them.

As Much as I do maybe he can even tell us

If there is more to the GD Olympic set

Or just the two for that year.

http://blog.michael.dodd.com/blog


The above set of stamps I was able to get the rest

Of the set thanks to him and his blog I only had the

two on the far right but because he is such a great

Guy and does a very nice bog I got the rest to Finnish

Out my set, I did not get his answer right on Trivia

For a FDC of the set of stamps but hay I ended up

Finishing out a set that I knew nothing about.

And had fun learning about The Royal Scouts.


Drop by The First Day Covers

page and have A look at the new Covers

I have added to my collect.

I put on over 170 stamps yesterday on covers and

Had them ready for the mail when he come yesterday.

Happy Stamping.

1 Comments:

Blogger cddstamps said...

Buddy and everyone.. Hi.. hope you enjoy Buddy's blog as much as I do..

Yes there are more than two stamps.. I will do a write up on these tomorrow... maybe even give away a set in a quiz..start researching the 1948 Olympics.. the 2000 Olympics maybe.. Michael

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home