Wednesday, February 08, 2006

PHILATELIC CRAZY! MESSAGES.



Guy's when I forward messages from my Blog.
To the Yahoo Stamp Groups that I am a member
of, not all the groups allows HTML or attachment
to go to the groups so you might only be seeing
just the text part's that I forward on to the group.

So to be sure that you get to see the whole post.
why not add
PHILATELIC CRAZY!
http://budrow69.blogspot.com/

To your Bookmarks and that way you wont miss
the fun post and Postal Trivia.

you just might be one of the lucky winners.
and win some cover's.
What IS IT??
Look at the photo of the
Stamp with this post.

I got a cover for the first
one that tells me what
Is Not Right!
About the Stamp.

Is it worth big Money?
Is it a miss print?
Be sure to e-mail me
with your answer.

Buddy.
Budrow@Highland.Net

Keep On (STAMPING) Trucking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home