Thursday, February 09, 2006

Going Postal Update.



Guy's I sorry the other night when I post the message
about going postal there should have been some
URL'S to the Going Postal Cinderlla stamps
I have now fixed the post and if you miss seeing
these stamps have a look I am sure you will enjoy
them as much I did, you could all let me know
witch one you think is the funnies one or made you
laugh right out of your seat.

The above stamp believe me it make's
one all most want to go postal.
Why because I have so many and keep
getting them every day or two.

IT has a couple of Scott numbers.
#3693 & #3775 & #3785
seacoast is the name of the stamp.
I don't think it would brother me if
I did not see that seacoast for some
years I have had enough of it to last
a life time.

Have a Happy Stamping Day.

I still got about a hour and a half be for
the post and I hope that he brings some
thing to feed my PHILATELIC CRAZY!
http://budrow69.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home