Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Addressed Covers With No Zip Code.



These Photos are of the oldies FDC that I have

(The Above one is Scott #643)

in my collect I done some trading around

and got them I not to crazy about them being

Addressed but sense I traded and got them

I can live with it and more then glad to add

them to my FDC collect.





#681 Look at the shape of the cancel mark.

it is a funny shaped one I think.

I think it kinds of look's like a football.

you can see a better copy on the next cover.


#682 tell me that the post mark does not make

you think of a football oh a update to my

Super Bowl (Stamp) Bet.

The Pittsburgh Steelers won

So that means that I will be getting my

Super Bowl XL cover in the framed mat.




Now take another look at the cover's it took
me looking at about ten of them be for I noticed
Hay there is no zip code on them.
I feel a Trivia Question coming on
Maybe more then one for this one.

1 *"ZIP" is an acronym for ? ? ?

2 (ZIP) Codes were invented in What Year ????

3a Who was the inventor of Zip Codes ? ? ?

3b He was all so know as The Father of ZIP Codes.

3c Also known as “Mr. ZIP Code.”

4 Zip Codes come into use by the PostOffice in what year ? ? ? ?

5 Mr. Zip Code their little ambassador

was Retired by the post office In what year ? ? ? ?

I have got some FDC for the first Five

People that can give me the answer's.

E-mail Budrow@Highland.Net

Happy
Stamping all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home