Monday, February 13, 2006

Stamp Tools



Well this will either show just how
Crazy I am or just may be That I
do have some what of a brain

I though I would share with you
My High Dollar Stamp Tool that I
Have come to use a lot.

Now you can not buy this tool just
Any where, but you to can have
one as well just go to the trash can.

Yes I said Trash Can.

And Find one of those pieces of
Cardboard that stamps come on
when you order a Plate Block
From USPS.

Know I know you are asking your
Self just How does he use this in
Stamp Collecting.

I don't have a stead hand so
When it come to putting my
Stamps on my cover.
I was not all ways getting
Them on there straight.

So being the crazy person I am
I though there has to be a better
way at getting the stamps in about
the Same spot every time.

And this is what I came up with
I have not name it yet.

But here is how it works
Just lay it on top of your
Envelopes and you then know
just where to put the stamp.

Now I have showed you my
Crazy Tool.

If you want to Name it.
Send me the Name for the Crazy tool.
Budrow@Highland.NEt

I will pick the best one and to the winner
you will get you self a set of FDC.

Keep On Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home