Sunday, February 19, 2006

Where are the Lunar New Year Stamps?



Lunar New Year Cachets
And no stamps to add to them.

I wonder just how many other are having
trouble getting the stamps as well.
My local post office does not have them.

And they was issued on Jan 29th So I
have been calling my post master every day
sense Monday Jan 30th in hope's that he has
got his supple of stamps in but to date he does not.

So when he did not have them on February 3rd
I called and placed a order for the Lunar New Year
and some other stamps as well that is when I found out
that some of the Dates was wrong in the
Philatelic Catalog on when some of the stamp
was being issued and would be for sale.

Well guess what I ordered the stamps on the 3rd
and they charged my card for the stamp on the 4th
and to date they still have not sent out my order.

I was on the phone with this mooring and that is how
I found out that some of the dates was wrong
in the catalog and learned that they still have not
shipped my order as of yet.

You know I just don't understand it last fall when
I would place a order with them it only took a few
Days not week's but sense the first of the year
every order I have placed has taking week's
Instead of the 7 to 10 day like they tell you.

OK I know you are wonder why I am so up set
It is because I have a 144 blank cachets for
The Lunar New Year Stamps.
Some are from ArtCraft and then some
will be from a new Cachet maker that
I found right here in Kentucky c3 Cachets.

And it's getting Close to the one month dead
To get the postmark for the stamps.

And don't try and call the USPS to find out
if the are going to extend the dead line
I was on the phone Friday for over 45 minutes
being put on hold, then from one person to
the next trying to find out, and the only thing
I got from the phone call was being even more
Up set because what if they don't extend the dead
Line I will have a lot of cachets and $$$ money
that I have all ready put out just for the cachets
That will not be any good as you can see from the
Photo the cachets are for the
Lunar New Year Stamps.

Guy's has any thing like this happened in the past with
A stamp issued and people not able to get them.

If you have ever went through this as well I sure
would like to hear about it Budrow@Hihgland.Net

All so guy's if you know of a branch of the USPS
where one can get Answer's to one question's?
Then by all means please let me know how
to find the answers or just who I should call.

Budrow@Highland.Net

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home