Sunday, February 19, 2006

Pictorial Postmarks



How many of you out there

All so collect Pictorial Postmarks?

I do from time to time but for me

I go by what the post mark look's like

Or if it is done in a town or state

That I want to collect.

The photo of the above cover is

A First day of sale.

Would this be the same as a

First day of issue?

This one above I like it because

I found just the right looking

Stamp for it.

I like to collect them but I all so

Try my best to find stamps that

Will go with the post mark

Witch is not all way so easy.

All so if you will look at the cover

Close enough you will see that

The Stamp on the first cover

Is not even canceled.

And on the other one the postmark

Only canceled out one of the stamp.

So would you call these stamps that

Have not post mark on them still be mint?

Well sense I am show and talking about

Cover to the 4th e-mail that I get

That can tell me what a FRANK Is?

You will get your self a cover.

Budrow@HIghland.Net

A good source for finding Info about

Pictorial Postmarks Announcement

Is The USPS Postal Bulletin

http://www.usps.com/cpim/ftp/bulletin/pb.htm

Best of all it does not coast a thing to get

Just the time to download it every two weeks.

Keep On Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home