Sunday, February 19, 2006

2nd day celebration.?



I hope you are having a Stamping good day.

I wanted to show the above cover to you.

It is not a first day of issue

Or first day of sale

It's a 2nd day Celebration.

A Celebration of what

I have no clue.

This must be a odd cancel
because I have

Heard from people in Great Britain

that even thought that It

Was a odd one

Below is the FDC

Have you ever seen this type of post mark be for?

I think it is real odd I
just wish that I still had some
blank

cachets left for the animals stamps because

I sure would have used a cachet for this post mark.


All so notice how nice the
postmaster cared for the cover.

He put each one in a sleeve
you can see the writing on it.

Tell's witch post office the
post mark was done at.

It sure would be nice if all
FDC and Event cover would be

Sent back like the
postmaster at Grand Rapids, MI

Did these, this is the first
time I have ever got any back

that was done like this it
sure was nice of them and help's

Me out by not having to find
something to keep them in.

Keep On Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home