Sunday, July 09, 2006

Stamping Bed Rest Style



Hello all I though I would let you all

Know that I am back home and moving

slow these day's that Doctor has me on

bed rest again and let me tell you it is

not fun so I have had to make it fun

so yes for the past few day's I have

been sharing my Bed with my stamps.

at lest my collect in getting some much

needed time to get things in order.

I got the above cover from Michael

from Australia and yes I like to collect

Australia stamps but I just can't bring

my self to get the stamps off of it.

It is just to colorful so it went in to my mail

cover collect it is my hope to get a cover

from all areas of the world if you would

like to help my out send to

Buddy Honeycutt

345 State Garage RD

Whitley City, KY 42653-6069

USA

And who every sends a nice cover with

a small pack of stamps or a FDC

I will return with a cover and stamps

and a FDC for you.

Well folks that it for now I will try to post

tomorrow if I can till then enjoy your stamps.

Happy Stmaping.

Budrow@Highland.Net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home