Friday, June 30, 2006

No Stamp Just Bad Luck

Hello all I would like to say that I
have been so busy with work that
I have not hat the time to post
but that is not the case at all
Thanks to the old back I have
ended up back in the Hospital.

I have been here sence Wednesday
night not sure how long I will have to stay
this time either I sure hope that it is not
to long you know Doctors and Hospital
are ok just as long as I don't have to have
any thing to do with them and here lately
I have been having more then my share of
Doctors Visit and Hospital stay's.

Sorry I don't have any thing to show with
this post not so easy to have stamps with
one while in the Hospital .

That is it for now I hope to be back soon
with my stamps till then guy's

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home