Monday, March 27, 2006

Stamping out Friendship


Well today No I have no

new stamps to talk about so

I want to show you a card

that I did for a friend.

The card was all hand done
I used old stamp catalogs
and cut them up to get the
photos of the stamp.

I know of at lest one other
person that make's there
own card's to send to other
stamp collectors and that is
Don over at
The Stamp Collecting
Round-Up
http://tinyurl.com/rws85
Don showed a card not long
Ago He had done for a
fellow collector.

I don't know what Don put in
side his card I sent my full
of first Day Cover.

I had planed on sending
Lover event covers but I
never did get all of them
back That I had sent for.

Do you have a way that
you use stamps or photos

of postage stamps.in your
crafts?

If so I would like to hear
how you use them

Budrow@Highland.Net

I was reading some stamp
new online how would you
like to spend £500,000
or say $500.000
I tell you I sure would.
"Firm puts stamp on
surging market".
http://tinyurl.com/z96u5
Make for a good read.

I have got a FDC for the
one that answer's right

What is the world's most
valuable postage stamp?
(This could be tricky!).

Penny Black

Blackjack Issue

Inverted Jenny

British Guiana 1 cent stamp

Be the first to answer right
and win your self a FDC.
Budrow@Highland.Net

Brian of Vidalia, LA
Was the winner of
the cover for the right
answer to Question:
What foreign country was first
to issue Disney stamps?

St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Monaco

Andorra

San Marino


and the right answer is
San Marino
People really do win for
reading so be sure to try
for your self you just might
be the next Philatelic Crazy
BLOG reader to win.

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home