Thursday, March 23, 2006

Cinderella Maybe



Good evening all I hope that
you have found some time
today for stamping me I had
a little while be for I went to
the Doctor today I tell you
those Doctor's visit's are
sure getting old.

Plus just think of all the stamp
that I could buy if only I was in
good health I just might have to
get a job to suppurate my stamp
habit when all the Doctor bill start
rolling in that sure is one type of
mail that none of us like to get
and read, I would much more like
to get a pack of stamps then
any then else in the mail.

Tonight I showing what I believe
to be maybe just a label but then
guy's I am not real sure about that
either but I can tell you this what
ever it is I am adding it to my
collect I got it in a pack of
stamps because what ever it is
a stamp or maybe a Cinderella
I love the train on it and then
what it say's at the bottom
Help Spastics.

So I in hope's that one of you
can tell me if this is a stamp
of a Cinderella stamp.
Budrow@HIghland.Net

And now let's have some fun
with this one the name of the
train in the above photo is
called "The Queen Of Scots"
And it was done to Help "Spastics"

Be the first person that can
tell me was type of train
"The Queen Of Scots"
Was you will get your self
a FDC.

Also be the first person that can
tell me what "Spastics" is you
will also get a FDC.

If you are lucky enough to answer
both of the question and you will
get your self both of the cover's.
Budrow@Highland.Net

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home