Saturday, March 18, 2006

Standing Orders



Hello all sorry that there has not
been much posting going on.
I have been to busy with the Doctors
lately and have to go tomorrow as well.
I have got a few thing that I want
to post about and say after the
Doctor visit I will have more time.
I all so want to Thank every one that
replayed to my question about the
stamps that I did not know if they
was real on not.
I have got a couple of other question
I would like to ask and
get you help with.
I would like to know about
"Standing Orders For Stamps"
I know that the USPS offers one
as does New Zealand.
Does your country offer one?
Or Do you know of one?
Please let me know what country
offers one and how or where
I can find Information
on Standing Orders.
And the next thing I want to
ask about is Stamp Hinges and
stamp Mounts witch one do you
think are the best witch brand of
stamp hinges just slip right off
the stamp like I have seen some
of them do and then what brand
is it that it takes part of the
stamp backing when you try to
remove it witch I don't like at all.
So here is my deal for the first
six people that reply that will
send me' some samples of
stamp Hinges & stamp Mounts
and tell me what brand they are
and the best place to buy them
I will let you pick a cover from my
2006 ArtCraft FDC
for you Samples
and I will leave it up to you how
many to send as samples
But I would like enough to
try out a couple of ways.
for the cover.
You can e-mail first
and let me know you are sending
samples and would like the cover.
or if you would just like to send me
a few to sample with out getting a
cover you can mail them to
Buddy Honeycutt
345 State Garage RD
Whitley City, KY 42653-6069
USA
Oh I guess you might like to know
about the above photo this is a
envelope that one can get at
the post office in Beijing China
why you ask am I showing this
because that art work in the
lower left hand corner is a
very nice cachet.
I sure wish we could get envelope
at our post office like that.
Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home