Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Championship Commemoratives


Good day all I hope that you
are not snowed in!

Can you believe this weather
yesterday the first day of
Spring and there was a lot
of the US that got Blanked
in the With stuff.

I know that some of you will
Remember in a early post
about me talking about the
Super Bowl Covers.

well I got the above order
form back with the covers
I got back from where I sent
for the Super Bowl post mark.

I scanned it at a nice big size
to try and show you the
covers.

You can order the covers
By Calling
1-888-850-8777

you can all reach them
by e-mail
detroituspsproducts@usps.gov

to order by snail mail
USPS Championship Commemoratives
1927 Rosa Parks Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48216-9650

The Cover by them self are $8.00 each
The Matted 8"x10"
Photo with Commemorative Cover
Item #1-23 Are $19.99 each or
$39.99 Framed
The cover are 9 1/2" X 4 1/8"
a number 10 envelope.

I hope this help's us all that had
been wanting to see the covers.

If the photo is not big enough for
you to see it good after I have
uploaded to the blog and would
like a bigger photo just e-mail
me for it
Budrow@Highland.Net
and I will send it to you.


Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home