Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Disney Stamp Fun


Hello all I hope you are
doing good tonight.
I have not had to much
time today to play with
my stamps I have been
putting some of my small
topic collect in to album
page that way I can try
and keep up with what I
have then just guessing if I
Have that stamp in my
Collect Just like that
above stamps.

I can't tell you to much
about the stamps other
then by the subject of the
stamps I can tell that the
are some Disney stamps
so they was added to my
other Disney stamps.

In fact I have ended up with
a nice pack of my doubles
so if you collect Disney
stamps and would like to
work out a trade for my
Doubles just let me know
Budrow@Highland.Net

If you can tell me
What foreign country was first
to issue Disney stamps?

St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Monaco

Andorra

San Marino

You can have you chose of
the Disney Stamps or a FDC
e-mail me your answer
Budrow@Highland.Net

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home