Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Stamp Petition's online


Have you even singed a petition
I have singed my share of them
I have even do a few in my
community for the
cable system & the water.

The reason I am talking about
Petition is I was doing a search
for stamps like I have done so
many time in the past when
I run across this site.
http://tinyurl.com/ewnvx
PetitionOnline.com.

You will not believe all the
Petition there is for stamps
about 242 of them.

For all kind of stamps
Roy Orbison, Coal Miner's
I would like to see that one there
has been a lot of Coal Miner's
Killed right here in Kentucky.

Ovarian Cancer Awareness
Diwali, Jerry Garcia
Fallen Heroes, Rin Tin Tin
War Dog,
Bret "The Hitman" Hart"
Sure that is all we need is to
start seeing stamps of the WWE
now sense they lost the right
to use WWF that is one fight
that I did follow as I sure there
was other stamps collect as
well that fowled it.

When the WWF Monday night
Raw Could longer use WWF
In there name.

Be the fifth person to e-mail me
Budrow@Highland.Net
That can Tell me What does
WWF mean to us stamp
collector?

The Above stamps of
BANGLADESH
Might give you a clue
to what the WWF
means or Is.

And get a FDC

for the answer.

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home