Sunday, March 19, 2006

American Advances in Aviation


I hope every one is having
a good Sunday and find time
for stamping I have been
stamping all day.

I have posted my set of 2005
American Advances in Aviation
FDC and told about the stamps
in detail and hope that you will
enjoy reading about them.
http://firstdaycovers.blogspot.com/

There is 10 of them
Scott #3916-3925

I have all so put together some mix
pack of stamps and have got them
read to send out tomorrow so if you
are looking for a pack of stamps or
a cover you can look for it soon.

I all so want to thank every one that
have been sharing there photos of
Sharjah stamps with me keep on
sending them I am enjoy them
a lot and just might find so one
that would be willing to trade some.
sooner or later if you have got
a stash of
Sharjah & Dependencies
stamps and trade I sure
would like to hear from you.
Budrow@Highland.Net
Now for a little fun.
Be the 3rd person
to e-mail me
Budrow@Highland.Net
and tell me who is on this
stamp from Mongolia.
And get your self a FDC.
A bit easy look at the
stamp good.

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home