Saturday, March 18, 2006

Are They For Real?



Is she for real?
Guy's I got the above stamp
in the mail the other day.
and I might just be wrong about
this but this stamp does not
look like a real stamp to me
I have seen this in the past but
the one I have seen did
not look like this at all.
to me this looks like something I
would print of the computer to
do some of my paper crafts.
if you will notice there is a
pen mark on this one and
there is no gum what so ever
on the back of this stamp at
all and boy does it ever feel
like a piece of paper.
I did get this from a stamp dealer
but in my heart I just don't feel
like it is a real stamp so can
someone that know more about stamp
please let me know if this stamp
was made in this form or not.
I did by this because I wanted to
share it with you all and just to
find out if it is a real stamp
I know that not holding it in
you hand makes it harder to say
if it is a real stamp or not.
I even have another one that just
does not seam like it is a real
stamps as well it is above with the
other one so I am asking for you
help guy's do I just have pieces of
paper or do I have stamps.
let me know what you think.
Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home