Thursday, May 25, 2006

Aruba Issue


Hello all I hope that you
are enjoying stamping.
The above stamps will
be Issued on Friday may
the 27th it is another set
that one can pick up in
Washington at the Stamp
Expo I would have loved
to went to this but folks
I just learned about this
stamp show last winter.

Now I know some of you
are wonder just how could
I not have know about it
sooner well that is easy
I think because it was not
till last fall that I started
giving more time to my
collecting and learning
more about them all so it
did not take me to long to
learn about bad traders.

It did not take me to long to
lose all of my doubles that I
had to trade on with others.
you know I would give stamps
to the one that don't have some
thing to trade on because we all
have to start somewhere.
all they would have to do was
just ask and I would have tried
to help them out with some stamp
from the US.

Ok enough of that let have some
stamp fun and you can get your self
a FDC if you can get it right.

The first woman featured
on an USA stamp was
not Martha Washington
but ????

Be the first person to get
it right and you will win
a FDC send you answer
to Budrow@Highland.Net

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home