Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Stamp Approval are the worth it.


Well after months of doing
the approval severs I not
to happy with them and
have deiced that they only
thing that is good about them
is that you get a chance to
see world wide stamps.

I have sent more back then
I have bought from them
one reason is that they
are some what higher in
price but you are left out in
the dark because some
of the dealers just send you
what ever in hope's that
one will buy them in stead
of sending them back.

I have even tryed giving the
dealers a details list of topic
and things I would like to see
and still some just send what
ever so for the very reason
I have stop most of them.

I do how ever think approval
is good for any body that is
not sure what they would
like to add to there collect.

because it does let you see
new things that you might not
have know about.

I would like to hear about
your story dealing with
approvals.
Budrow@Highland.Net

The above cover is
International Year of
Disabled Persons 1981
Issued by Australia

disabled people is a topic
I collect and I want to thank
Michael for this cover.

Ok now let's have some fun
get this right and win a FDC

"ZIP" is an acronym for ???
Be the 3rd person to tell
me what it means will get
a FDC.
Budrow@Highland.Net

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home