Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Where is the Best Sites



Postal Bulletin 22175
3-2-06

Cover: We're number 1! Most Trusted Govenment Agency

PDF HTML

The Official source of updates to

postal Service.

View Previous
Issues

2006 Issues
1995 – 2005 Issues and Indexes

I read this every chance I get to.

it is a good way to stay up to

date on new stamp being issued.

Do you know of a web site or something

one can read to find out about stamps?

That does not coast out of pocket money.

Point me to a good web site and you will

get your self a cover just e-mail

Budrow@Highland.Net

with the sites address and the best sites

I will share will other.

It does not have to be a official

site like www.usps.com

It can be like the

Vistual Stamp Club

http://www.virtualstampclub.com

Or maybe even a great Blog Like.

cddstamps

http://blog.michael.dodd.com

The Stamp Collecting Round-up

http://www.stampcollectingroundup.blogspot.com

So for a chance at a cover just send me the web

sites that you like and the best sites I think that

are helpful and where one can read a lot about

there stamps or maybe the site if just fun.

Will get a cover and I will share it with

Other so send it to me at.

Only cover will be giving for

a Good site witch is Helpful

or just a fun Philatelic site.

If I give a cover for every

site that will be e-mailed

I would be giving away covers

for sites that never get updated

You seen those sites.

So let's only send good sites.

The one's that keep

you coming back.

Like this one :-)

Budrow@Highland.Net

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home