Monday, March 06, 2006

It Has A Name.


The Above cover is by

Norwood Cachets.

A nice cachet I think

Mike does Norwood Cachet

you can reach him by e-mail

mikek5@fuse.net

there is only one thing wrong

with this cover and it is my fault

I did not get the stamps on the cover

right witch lead me to come up with

my Stamp Tools Witch I showed in

a early post and ask for you

to name it.


Well a member of the

Syracuse (NY) Stamp Club

sent a link to fellow members

and

Vincent of Syracuse, NY

was the lucky reader

that named the tool for me.

"keep it straight" tool

witch is easy and funny

if you think about it.



so I want to thank Vincent

and hope to hear from other

members of the

Syracuse Stamp Club

If you are a member of the club

or in theSyracuse, NY area

if you will e-mail

and tell me about the club

and type of news letter's

that the stamp club does I have got

a cover for you.

Budrow@Highland.Net

Happy Stamping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home