Friday, February 24, 2006

Shop USPS Right!


The USPS want you to shop with them.

then why don't they give us a web

site better then what they have.

Oh wait they just redone the site

Well I have looked around the

new site and it is the same old stuff.

What I would like to know where is the

All the neat stuff that people are finding

at there local post office.

Like the set of

SUPER BOWL/STEELERS

Poster with Cover.

12 x 16 inch posters with

Super Bowl 40 Steelers pictures

at top and a # 10 envelope at bottom

with cacheted cover and super bowl logo,

franked with a ND 39c flag stamp

Canceled on day of Super Bowl.

There are 16 different posters .

16 different pictures and a variety of

cacheted pictures on the covers.

Cost 19.95 each

Why are the not advertised on the new

Site Nothing in the newspapers

or TV,or junk mailings.

I did get some mailings this week from

the USPS telling one you can buy stamps

online well we know about that why could

they had not taking some of those post

the used to have Cathy pushing to buy

stamps online how about something

about these cover.

I got more then my share of those post cards

sense Tuesday I have got one every day so

if I get another one tomorrow I will have got

five of those cards in the mail this week.

Tell me about something New that my not

be on the web site or in the last issue of

the USA Philatelic Catalog.

On the front on the new catalog

It say's.

"HEART-PUMPING EXCITEMENT

FOR YOUR COLLECTION"

Well I have yet to find any thing in it

that has caused my heart to pumping

with joy because it is just not there

and it is not on the new web site either.

Give us the stuff that people find at there

local post office's and the stuff we not

find at our local Post Office's.



A way to track a order even if we phone

the order in so one don't have to be

on hold for 20 minutes to just find out

that you have not shipped there order

out and just what might be holding up

the order.



They say that the USPS Store brings

your local post office to you if that

is the case then they need to bring it.



And offer online shoppers the very same

items that only a few Post office's

around get.

for what ever reason I feel like if you can

buy one item from any signal post office

In the United States then any one should

be able to find and buy it at there online

store witch is not the case at all.

In fact I have only been able to find one thing

like the Super Bowl Cover.

And it is a 1998 National Champions Cover

of Tennessee Volunteers.

And I only have it because of a trip to the local

post office in the next state Tennessee.

Had went in to pick up a new key for the

post office box and looked on the back wall

and seen them, The Oneida postmaster

had got the cover's from a

Postmaster down in Knoxville.

OK guy's that enough for now just some

thoughts about being Philatelic Crazy.

Happy Stamping.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home