Friday, February 24, 2006

Reading The Mail.


You know I just love it when the

Mail comes and he has a load

for me, because there just might

be something in that pill of mail

that will feed my Stamp habit.

And let there be mail with the above

type of post mark & stamps well you

guess it that these type of mail get

opened first because that means that

there is something good in side.



May be stamps or just a letter from

a friend in another country the above

photo is from a friend that lives in Norway.

and yes there was some great stamps

inside hours of fun for sure.



Then the next to get opened up is the

Letter that don't use stamps at all they

use meter mail post mark letting one

know that they have paid to use the meter

to stamp there mail to be send out.

And some of them are nice marks

to not be a stamp.

And guess what I can show you these meter

marks because I have a box full of them

Over 1 LB of them I weight them for this post.

Now I know you are asking you self why

would any one want to keep those?


I keep them for my crafts yes crafts the meter

marks will make a nice book cover they are fun

to use in one's scrap booking or if you want to be

real bold you can use them like I did I found a old

table at the used junk store got it home and went

to work on it and now I have a very nice little

table with meter mail post marks as the top of the

table a odd piece but very useful.


Then we all get these types of mail all the time

and god how I wish that they would change the

stamps for this type of mail I am so sick of seeing

these stamps that one all most want's to scream

I have so many of these stamps do you need some

if so just let me know and I will be more the glad to

share them with you just ask for them.

Budrow@Highland.Net

Last but not lest this one all so get to me just about

as much as the stamps above do.

So that means that it will get looked at last when

I going through the day's mail.

I know this may sound odd to you but that is the

way I read my mail I look at the post marks first

then every thing else about the letter.



Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home