Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Thinking about stamps, when I should be working


Hay guy's I hope you are doing
good, I have had a busy day,
Work, Doctors I don't think
they will ever get tried of
poking me with those needles,

well tonight I wanted to show you
something I think that is a bit odd
look close at the photo it is not
A FDC, all tho it does look like
one when you first look at it.

What it is a Mint Stamp Display Card,
I got this one and other a little while
back, I had never seen any thing like
this till I found these one day,
there was 56 of them all together
that I found that day that I was looking
to spend some of my collect.

Now for last week's winners
Andres, Helen, Jose,
guy's you covers will be in
the mail soon.

They won in the
Weekly Contest 08-04 to 08-11
if you have not entered yet
get you answer in midnight
Friday Aug 11th.

In a post I did the other day
Making My Stamp Friends
I talked about maybe giving you
copy of Linns news to you local
post master so he can better
understand our hoppie better.

Well one of my Blog readers
has give a hole new meaning
to sharing with other, for just
the price of postage he will
send you a copy of Linns.

Now he is not offtering it through
the Blog he if offering it in one
of the yahoo groups that we are
a member of together.

I have just got my very first copy
of linns news, give me a couple
of day's and I will let you know
what I think about it.

well that it for tonight guy's
early day tomorrow.

Happy Stamping.

3 Comments:

Blogger cddstamps said...

Buddy, Hi.. good to see your stamps and excellent ideas.. I like the Birthday cover with the three dark balloons..

Hope all well with you.. would like to see Linns, so if postage not too much do send me a copy when you have finished with it will send Australia Stamp News magazine if you would like to see a copy
Best wishes.. enjoy your stamps.. Michael

4:38 AM  
Blogger Cees Prins said...

Hi Buddy,

Do you still blogging ?

Cees

12:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great blogg you have here. Please continue to show us the news.

Would you like to exchange link?

My blog is: http://stampfriends.blogspot.com

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home