Sunday, August 06, 2006

New USA Philatelic Catalog


Good morning all this one here
is a free be if you have not got
a copy yet do so now.
http://shop.usps.com/

I like the cover is makes you think
of a comic book hum wound why
maybe some thing to do with the
comic book superhero stamps!

I just wonder where is the comic
book is that they told us about
in Postal Bulletin Issue 22184,
Item 459872,
[Price not yet available].

well here again I wonder why
there web site is
http://shop.usps.com/
so poorly done.

because in the new USA philatelic
catalog there are all kinds of stuff
that are not on the web site.

plus all the stuff they did not tell us
about in the Postal Bulletin before a
stamp is issued they tell about it in the
Bulletin and tell what philatelic products
available for that stamp issue:

And I have learned not to take that to
heart, because let the new catalog
come and you are sure to find
something that has not been told
that would be available.

Why oh why can't the catalog and the
web site work together I just don't
understand that at all.

ok enough I will get off my soap box
now and get to work on a stamp post
later today, do you have your copy
yet? if so let me hear what you think
about the stuff that is in the catalog
that you can't find on line.
Budrow@Highland.Net

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home