Thursday, August 03, 2006

Making My Stamp Friends


I was reading on Don's Blog how
he thought it would be a good
ideal to give your old copy of Linns
to your local postal window clerk.
I think this would be ok if one gets
a lot of books and papers to read
about ones stamps but for me as
a collector I find this would be
hard to do for me as I would
want to keep them in my library.
How about you, do you give up
your copy of Linns or Scott
Stamp monthly?
Folks I have miss being abale to
post but our network has been
down from doing up grades,
and I finly had to give up
windows 98SE and now having
to run Windows XP PRO.
I guess it was a good thing that
I was a Beta Tester for Microsoft.
Speaking of A Good Things.
The Martha Stewart Show is looking
for Collectors (people who collect all
kinds of different items). Do you have a
hobbie for collecting things
if so let Martha know.
Email a description of your
collection as well as pictures
Collections may include:
appliances, cards, collectibles,
housewares, music, magnets,
antiques, glassware, stamps,
coins and anything else.
Email-
As Marth would say it's
A Good Thing.
I am a collector of a lots of things
or a Pack Rat some might say,
I collect ever thing,
as well my stamps and the above
cover is a new one added
to my collect.
What is it that you collect that
Friends & family
call you the pack rat?
Share you collecting with me
tell me what it is that makes
you a pack rat collector.
the best one or the most wild
collect will win FDC.
If you have been reading my post
You will remember a few weeks
back I told you about me selling
one of my collect.

I sold a 15 years collect of
Coca-Cola stuff that I had
a massed over the years and
said I would tell you why
I did it, well the reason I did
is because it's a "BOY"

I have raised two girls that are
19 & 20 and now I get the
chance at a boy my heart's
desire after raising two girls
I would not have minded if it
would have been a girl just
as long as it was healthy.

Any body that has girls will
understand the joy of
having a boy.

and yes I have all ready started
a stamp collect for him.
he will be born somethime
in December so we are looking
for names did you know of any
good boy names Please
share them with me.
Budrow@Highland.Net
ok now more about stamps
in my next post.
The subject will be
$2.00 Bucks

I will share things that I have bought
for $2 Dollars and under for my
stamp collect that I feel like that
it was a $1 Dollar well spent.

Let me hear what you have got for
$2 Bucks and under for your
stamp collect that make you
happy to find and add to your
collect and send a photo if
you have one.
Budrow@Highland.Net
Ok enough for tonight but don't
forget about The
Weekly Contest 08-04 to 08-11

Be sure to get your answer
in on time and have a look
at the answer
for the last contest.
Weekly Contest Answer 07-23 to 07-29

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home