Sunday, August 06, 2006

Now something For a Buck!


Ok now for some stamps,
I got this S/S for One Dollar
yes folks just one buck
for those that don't know it
a buck is slang for $1.00

The sheet has eight stamps,
now I can't tell you where they
are from or I can't even tell
you the value of them.

But what I can tell you is that
they are of Locomotives,

"if you will click on the photo
it is a nice big size so you can
see the details of the sheet
maybe you will have a look
at the bigger size and tell me
where they are from and what
the value of them are.

Ok now this is where the

PHILATELIC CRAZY!

in me takes over, did I get
me moneys worth?

Before any one gives me you
thoughts witch I do want to
Hear, I have to say yes I
did get my moneys worth.

Why because I love stamps
that show World Transportation,
and there are eight stamps
the stamps show 10K
on each of them so If I think
about it this way 8 X 10¢
that would be 80¢
stamp value.

And to it is a S/S witch I just love
them Mint or used as long as
the sheet is intact, I got a nice used
one on a cover this past week I
will show it to you later this week
in one of my other post.

Ok guy's it now you turn to tell me
what do you think did I pay to much?

What is the catalogue value of them?
I do want to hear what your thoughts
are, and I will share with readers
if I found out where they come from.
Budrow@Highland.Net

But no matter what I do find out
I feel like that I did get my
Moneys worth.

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home