Saturday, August 05, 2006

$2.00 Buck for Stamp Collect

I know it's a bit late at my post this
I had hoped to have it done sooner
I have been busy with answering
your email keep them coming.

I have all so pack and have ready
to send out in Mondays mail
18 envelopes so if you are looking
for some thins from me it's coming.

ok now to the Best two bucks I
have spend on my collect
so far.

for only $2.00 I got this
Surface Magnifier.

for any one here in the states
I found this at Roses
department store.

tomorrow I will show you what I can
do with a buck and yes there is where
the stamps come in and no I not talking
about going to the stamp shop and
looking though the $1.00 bin that I heard
about remember there are not stamps
shops close to where I live.

I still want to see what you have find
for your collect that was
$2.00 and under
send me photos of it
Budrow@Highland.Net

I have a nice set of stamps that I will
show you tomorrow it's late for me
and yes I do need to get my beauty
sleep with out it,
"I am jsut the carzy stamp
collector running around."

Happy Stamping.

don't forget about the
Weekly Contest 08-04 to 08-11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home