Saturday, July 22, 2006

Amber Alert Stamp


America’s Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response

The Origin of the Amber Plan
The AMBER Plan was created in 1996 as a
powerful legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman,
a bright little girl who was kidnapped and brutally
murdered while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas.

to read more and find out out you to can get
code ticker visit
http://codeamber.org/

I wanted to show this cover because I believe in it
and I use the code ticker on all of my family web sites.
and I happen to think this is one of the best stamps
That the US will issue this year.


Guy's I all so want to take this time to tell you about
a new weekly Trivia contest that will start on Sunday's
and will run till the next Saturday and there will not
be just one winner but there will be 10 winner a week
so be sure to check back tomorrow for the new
contest and be sure to try for a FDC I will put
all the right entries in to a hat and draw out
the 10 lucky winner and will post the winners
and the answers on Monday after the contest
has ended this will give more people a chance
to win.

Happy Stamping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home