Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Antigua & Barbuda Issue



Well now let's talk about
some stmaps the above
stamps will be issued
This Saturday May the
27th they are being
issued by
Antigua & Barbuda
Honoring
Benjamin Franklin.

I have to say that they
sure are a very nice set
of stamps I wish that I
could tell you more about
them but I can't I have tryed
to find more info for you but
had not luck with that.

I was in hope's that I could
ponit you to a web site where
one could buy the stamps
or may be just find out more
about this issue.

I want to add a set of these
to my collect but I guess
that I will have to find a
stamp dealer that has them.

Please if you know of a stamp
dealer that sell's new issue
from Antigua & Barbuda
Please let me know.
Budrow@Highland.Net

Happy Stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home