Thursday, May 18, 2006

A shame less plug


A shame less plug today
guy's I need some used
stamps to go through I
have not had any in a
while to sort and play
with.

so I will give FDC's or
proof cards for you
mint or used stamps
I need some thing to
play with while I still am
recovering with my back.

And let me tell you that
you would not believe
how stamps can take
your mind off the bad
thing that one might be
going through.

stamps offer a chance for
us to take our mind off
the bad things and
takes us to another
place for a short time.

So if you have a few
stamps that you would
like to send I would
love to have them.

Or if you would like to work
out a trade for some covers
please e-mail me.
Budrow@Highland.Net

Here is a chance for some
lucky reader to get a FDC
be the 4th e-mail with the
right answer will get it.

What country issued the
world's first triangular stamps.

the 4th e-mail that get it
right will get a fdc.

Happy stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home