Monday, January 30, 2006

STAMPS ON APPROVAL





The Above Photos
1. Colombia FDC
2. Kyrgyzstan 1999 Academy Awards
3. Kyrgyzstan Madonna 2000
4. Tanzania sports 1992
Guy's how many of you use a service to get stamp on approval? I am using Three stamps dealers right now to trying there approval service out Jamestown Stamps, Kenmore Stamps, Mystic Stamps company well I have got my first stamp shipment of approval's after I had mailed back to them what type of stamps and stuff that I collected and what I would like to see on approval and I have to say that I was let down big time because what I got sure was not even close to what I told them that I wanted, TOGO, ISRAEL, INDONESIA, RUSSIA, BELIZE, BRAZIL, GERMANY,MONGOLIA Is far from what I asked for I wanted to see U.S.A. stamps and FDC, there was only one FDC in the shipment of approvals and it was from Colombia 1974 and I have to say I not sure how much you can tell from the scan of the cover but it sure is not in the best shape there is some deep creases in the cover, and if that ant bad enough on the back there is written in pen the price of the cover $2.95 witch that is not to high for a FDC but remember that this one is not in great shape I don't think, the cover is dated 14-XI-1974 now I don't know what that date would be using the US date system, yes it is a old cover but I think it is just not worth the $2.95 that they want for it, then I have the Kyrgyzstan, 1999 Academy Awards set of 9 stamps this set of stamps is $9.95 a bit high in price I think they are a nice set but being that I don't know any thing about world wide stamps let along what they are worth Then there is Kyrgyzstan, Madonna 2000 set of 9 stamps for $9.95 another high price set I think, But I do like this set of stamps a lot but I just not sure they are worth the price. the next high price set in this shipment is Tanzania, sports 1992 set of 7 stamps for $6.95 again a nice set but are all of these set worth what they want one to pay for them, I don't have any type of a price guide for stamps other then the Postal Service guide to U.S. stamps maybe if I knew more about stamps and the value of other country stamps I might can understand the price of these approvals but I don't that is one reason I had asked for U.S. stamps approvals.If you know the value of any of these set I sure would like to know what Scott or SG has the valued on these stamps in there price guide's if you know and would not mind letting me know Please
E-mail if you would with what they are priced at in the Scott or SG Budrow@Highland.Net all so I still am waiting on the 10th e-mail
with the right answer to (A Prestige Booklet is a stamp booklet with oversized panes, descriptive Information and images commemorating a special topic. The idea for these booklets originated Where???????? And In what year ????) The 10th Person that E-mail's me with the answer's I have some events cover's for you if you get it right. I sure there is some good stamp on approval services I just have to find them so guy's if you know of any let me know about them please.
till next enjoy stamping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home