Monday, January 23, 2006

Christmas Island - Miniature sheet - Year of the Dog.

Miniature sheet (mint)
Issued: January 5, 2006
Hello all I was lucky enough to have this set of nice stamps sent to me from a friend that live's in Australia, Lunar New Year 2006 - Year of the Dog issue designed by Luis Chiang. Featuring copper coloured foiling and this issue comprises two stamps (50c and $1.45). Commemorating one of the most important traditional Chinese festivals this Christmas Island issue is the penultimate in a series of 12 issues.
I don't know any thing about Christmas Island Stamps
But I do know this the stamps I have seen that they have issued
I like and hope to keep adding them to my collect.
If you know the History about Christmas Island Stamps
Please E-mail me with what you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home